- The data subject – webpage visitor.
- Operator – operator of the website www.ingco.sk
Kopčianska 92, 851 01 Bratislava
- The data subject agrees to the processing of personal data by the seller to the extent described below.
- The Site Operator is responsible for the processing of personal data under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR)
- List of personal data: name, surname, email, telephone contact, cookies. Learn more about cookies below.
- Purposes of processing personal data: issuing a tax document, contacting the customer regarding the order, fulfilling the contract, handling the inquiry sent via the contact form or other legitimate interest. Personal data may not be further processed in a way incompatible with the outlined purposes.
- Beneficiaries – operator of the website www.ingco.sk, company Moderné Webstránky s.r.o., ensuring the technical operation of the website.
- Intermediaries – recipients of data such as Google (Ads Data Processing Terms), Google Analytics a Google AdWords (Data Processing Amendment), with whom we have entered into brokerage agreements.
- We do not sell, trade or in any other way disclose your personal information to other third parties except the intermediaries mentioned in the previous point.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- The processing of personal data (name, surname, title, street and number, postal code, city) is necessary in accordance with a special regulation or an international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound. In particular, according to Act No. 222/2004 Coll. on Value Added Tax.
- The processing of personal data (email, telephone contact) is necessary for the performance of the contract.
- Period of retention of personal data: 10 years.
- By consenting to the general terms and conditions, the data subject also grants his explicit consent to the operator to process his personal data for the aforementioned purposes, for the aforementioned period and to the extent stated above. The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing resulting from the consent given prior to its withdrawal. The data subject shall provide true and up-to-date personal data. Chapter 3 of the GDPR governs the rights of the data subject. It concerns e.g. o the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the right to object to processing, the right to request from the operator access to personal data relating to the data subject, the right to rectify or delete or limit the processing of personal data, and the right to transfer of data.
- In the case of registration on the website, the customer has the right to delete the account by sending a request to the operator’s e-mail or by clicking the delete account button in his account interface.
- These conditions are valid from 27.03.2020
What are Cookies and how they benefit you
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites and can do a number of things eg remembering your preferences, recording what you have put in your shopping basket, and counting the number of people looking at a website.
Our cookies help us:
Make our website work as you would expect
Improve the speed and security of the site
Allow you to share pages with social networks
Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
Pass data to advertising networks
Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Pay sales commissions
Website Function Cookies
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our website and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
Perhaps your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.